During this time with everything that’s going on with the coronavirus, there is a high demand for masks, toilet paper, hazmat suits, and other items.
Our partners in China are sourcing these products from factories that have CE and FDA certification. Here’s what you need to know on these products.
1. Many of the factories that make these products are working 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep up with overwhelming demand. Our team’s focus is on getting the products with the certified products you need from the factories that can be relied on.
2. In many cases, the biggest issue isn’t in getting the product made, but getting it shipped. Last week the Chinese government put a restriction of 10,000 pieces on the maximum quantity of masks that could be shipped to any one customer by air per day. This week they raised it to 100,000. We are getting a lot of inquiries from companies that want millions shipped by air, but for some high demand masks like the FFP2 or FFP3, 100,000 is the most we can ship by air at the moment. It may be different for 3 ply woven masks. This is changing by the day and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chinese government opened up the max amount that can be shipped by air shortly.
3. Hand sanitizer can be shipped by sea, but not by air, as liquids can’t be shipped by air from China. We can get fast delivery on this.
4. Some factories have inventory on toilet paper for immediate shipment. In general these are shipped in bundles of 48. 2 ply rolls are the most common; 1 ply are available if you’re looking for a low end product.
5. We have suits, visors, and other products available.
Let us know the quantities and products you’re interested in getting a quote for, along with any certification requirements, and we’ll get to work on a quote quickly.