What We Do
There are 3 critical components to every business: effective employees, buying customers and reliable suppliers.
If you have good employees and a buying customer base but your products are too high in price, or made of poor quality, and/or your suppliers can’t deliver on time, your business won’t make it.
A wise man once said that “bought right is half sold”. Buying right creates sales and profit opportunities.
We provide our customers with a critical component to their business – reliable manufacturers that deliver quality product at competitive prices.
We do this by:
1. Negotiating the best prices. Our China based buyers negotiate prices direct with the manufacturer. Because they are experienced professionals and Chinese nationals they can often negotiate better prices than someone from a foreign country like the U.S.
2. Working with the right factories. Some factories have outdated equipment and/or shoddy quality control processes; we do our best to avoid these. We source from “New China” manufacturers with up to date equipment and quality control processes, such as ISO certification. Our people in China also visit the factories to assess their capabilities.
3. Our relationships. In China “who you know” often determines whether you succeed or fail in business. This concept is so much a part of the Chinese business culture that they even have a name for it: guanxi. Guanxi takes years of hard work, knowledge of the culture, trips to China and patience to develop and it’s critical to do business there. We’ve been working with our contacts in China for years and have built our relationships on honesty, hard work and trust.
4. Offering you China direct prices. Because you are the importer, you save thousands of dollars and avoid wholesale level markups.
5. Speed. Our people in China can find the right factory in days or a few weeks, where it would take a first time buyer many months.
6. Our Experience. We have years of experience taking products from print to production in China and know the pitfalls to avoid. Our experience means lower prices, faster response times and better suppliers. Should you receive some defective parts (although we take many steps to avoid this) we also know how to get the problem resolved.
7. Helping you with the import process. We’ll walk you through the complete process of importing from China. It’s simple once you know the procedures involved.